|Christian Action 基督教勵行會 |
|Senior Manager - Social Services Department (Non-subvented) (Ref: SSD/SM/16059/JM) || |
|Posting Date: 30 Dec 2016 |
|Ref.: JM1610291 |
|Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion. |
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the following vacancies on contract basis:
| Responsibilities: |
- Assist the Head of Humanitarian & Social Services to consolidate, coordinate and develop strategic plans.
- Supervise of the Social Services Department at different service centres including the Ethnic Minorities Integrated Project, New Arrivals Programme, Integrated Employment Assistance Scheme, Partnership Fund for the Disadvantaged and Child Development Fund Programmes, Ministry Coordination and to achieve synergy among the different programmes and with the different Divisions of the Organization.
- Liaise and collaborate with various community stakeholders and church network to enhance service quality and develop new initiatives.
- Monitor the progress and budget of the programmes and ensure their sustainability.
- Prepare high quality funding proposals and reports.
- Assist in the research and evaluation work of the Department and social issues.
- Registered Social Worker with degree or above in Social Work, Public Administration, Humanitarian or relevant disciplines with excellent management skills.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in social welfare sector with proven track record in project management, funding applications and staff supervision.
- Experienced in collaborating with different parties including government bureaux and departments, funding bodies, non-governmental organizations, churches and various community stakeholders.
- Budget sensitive with experience in managing non-subvented services.
- With strong passion in serving the vulnerable groups in Hong Kong.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code to: Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 4/F New Horizons Building, 2 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates must consent to undergoing the sexual conviction record check.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.
|E-mail Address: email@example.com |
| || || |