- Degree in Mechanical / Electronics / Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering or Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Possess good analytical skills and project management experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Working experience in SCM or Project Management is preferred but fresh graduates will also be considered
- Assisting management to drive business plan and forecasting
- Working with various teams (e.g. IT team) to formulate and optimize data analysis and reporting functions
- Tracking and monitoring progress and deliverable in the business unit to ensure fulfillment of KPIs
- Participating in and driving for process and quality improvement
- Preparing spare parts price book and update
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please submit your application through our company website:
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Website : http://www.asmpacific.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.