- Bachelor / Master's Degree / PhD in Math / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering with specialization in Automation
- Strong control engineering fundamentals in classical and modern control methodologies
- Enjoy technical challenge of providing creative solution to complex engineering system
- The following are preferred:
- Proficient in MATLAB, C/C++ and real-time computer system
- Familiar with system analysis and system modeling, particularly mechanical system dynamics, vibration, thermal process, motor, sensors and drive system
- Hands-on familiarity with time domain and frequency domain instrumentation, i.e. scope, dynamic signal analyzers, modal analysis, laser sensors, accelerometer, etc.
- A good hands-on problem solver, with analytical mind and attention to details
- Experience in robust control and adaptive control
- Responsible for system design, system identification and modeling, control algorithm and application, servo tuning, trouble shooting to products and system validation
- Fresh graduates with relevant experience are also welcomed
- Candidate with higher qualifications and more experience will be considered as senior position
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please submit your application through our company website:
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Website : http://www.asmpacific.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.